Fears and phobias are very common – more than 10% of us experience a simple phobia at some point in our lives. Whether it’s commitment phobia, fear of public speaking or needle phobia you are suffering from, you are not alone.
You’ll be pleased to know that phobias can be overcome through hypnotherapy. In fact, hypnotherapy has proved particularly successful for treating such issues. Hypnotherapy for phobias works by detaching the stimulus (a situation that triggers the fear) from the emotional response (the fear) and re-setting the brain with a more realistic response that is not exaggerated or skewed in any way.
Hypnosis to overcome fears and phobias
- Hypnosis for Fear of Failure
- Hypnosis for Fear of Flying
- Hypnosis for Fear of Heights
- Hypnosis for Fear of Driving
- Hypnotherapy for Treatment for Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy for Social Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy for Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy for fear of germs
- Hypnotherapy for fear of success
- Hypnotherapy for fear of the dark
- Hypnotherapy for Fear of Public Speaking
- Hypnotherapy for claustrophobia
- Hypnotherapy for How to Stop a Panic Attack
See for yourself just how fast and effective hypnotherapy can be. Click here to book your free 30-minute consultation.